I Believe everything happens for a reason

Kevin - West Columbia, Texas
Themes: purpose

I believe that everything happens for a reason. Whether to make you stronger, or test your will, there is a reason for all happenings.

Some people say they are being punished when bad things all seem to happen at once. I believe that you are just being tested. I believe the saying “What doesn’t kill you, only makes you stronger.” So, when everything bad seems to just all happen at once, if you can survive it, you can come out of it a stronger person. Things that may seem hopeless, I see as just a test of your will to go on.

Good things also happen for a reason. Amazing things, as I see it, are given to, and taken from you so you learn not to take things for granted. Also, I believe if you can endure the bad things that you go through, you will somehow be rewarded. Some people also just seem to get everything while others get nothing. I believe there is a reason for that.

You may not ever know the reasons for the happenings, but there always is. For example, some people go through breakups with people that they think they will never get over. But, someday they will understand when they find the right person, that the breakup happened for a reason. That reason would be that it led you to the person you were meant for.

I also believe that there are also reasons behind early deaths. Whether it is that you have served your purpose on earth, or because it is meant to test someone else, there is a reason.

I also believe that sadly, there are also reasons for people not being meant to be happy. I have to believe that there is a reason behind this. Otherwise, I could never understand how someone could take their own lives. I believe that there must be a reason behind such things. Although it is hard to believe, I have to think there are even reasons for such things to happen.

I believe that no matter how painful, sad, happy or hard to believe something is, I believe it happens for a reason.

I believe that everything happens for a reason.