i believe in lots of things

crystal - prescott valley, Arizona

I believe music is the world’s way of expressing emotion. Whether you are writing, singing, or just listening to the song, it still helps you work through your emotions. I believe music works wonders. If you are happy, sad, in love, or grieving, there is at least one song for how you feel. I believe you shouldn’t judge people by the kind of music they listen to. Just because you don’t like the song playing on their mp3 doesn’t mean you would like the person themselves any less.

I believe in big opportunities. You should do anything you can or are offered. The once in a life time opportunities should not be turned away from. I believe you should even do the crazy stuff. They could be the most thrilling activity you ever participated in. Let’s face it; you won’t get another chance to do it. I believe you should work hard to achieve your goals. Even wanting to be president, you just might get to.

I believe in partying ‘til you just can’t party anymore. But please don’t do anything bad or stupid. More people than just you could get hurt, and I believe in not being selfish. If what you are about to do is worth while at all, do it. Don’t hold back from having fun in life.

I believe family comes first. You should love them regardless of how much they tick you off. You should be there for them when they need you. If your little sister comes home from school one day, crying because her boyfriend dumped her, and her balling is getting on your last nerve, try talking to her. It will make her stop crying so you’re not annoyed, and she will feel better and appreciate that you talked to her about it. I believe you should be yourself. Don’t put up a front for the world. If someone doesn’t like you for who you are, forget about them and move on. If they can’t accept you, they are not worth having in your life.

I believe in having tons of fun, and getting to know new people. There are better people than those you went to school with. The world is a very big place and there are many places to go and people to meet and things to try. So get out there and do it. I believe everyone should live their life to the fullest. Don’t rush through life and miss everything. That’s not what life is about. Do what you love, whether it is for a career or in your free time. Live your life like you think you should. I believe in living life one day at a time.