There is a Reason for Everything

Daniel - plano,tx 75074, Texas
Themes: purpose

I believe that everyone was born for a reason. We all have a purpose in this meaningful life. We are placed with a certain family for a specific reason. We can not change who our mothers, fathers, or family members are. We are sent here for a purpose. Not all of us will know right away why we are placed here. But as we evolve we learn and grow to become who we are supposed to be. Some of us are here to help others such as doctors, priest, counselors, etc, while others are here to entertain such as movie stars, athletes, and comedians. The rest of us are here to simply see the ones we love grow and mature like moms, dads, and teachers. We don’t choose who we are but we can choose who to become.

Growing up as a teenaged kid I realized the moment my parents gave me a lecture about their childhood memories that people on this planet earth are placed here for a reason. My parents had nothing when they were kids yet they found a way to make it past through the rough circumstances and had belief. My mother told me, “We are placed here to challenge ourselves to become who we are needed to be.” All my parents wanted to do was get out of that dark deep hole and have a close family. My mother wanted to teach my brother and me the meaning in life. Life is full of surprises and we choose what to do with them.

I was placed on earth to be someone who makes a difference. I’m still searching for who I want to be, but I’m certain that no matter what I will make something out of myself. It doesn’t mean I’m going to be famous with all the money in the world and make a difference. It means that the choices that I make as I grow up will make an impact on those I love. Making my parents proud means the most to me. All they want for me is to have a better life than they and not struggle. If I can accomplish that, I am satisfied with my life. I was placed with a family that had nothing and now has all they need.