Why go to university?

Trung - Vietnam

Topic 1: Why go to university?

You know when I graduated from High School, I used to make this question. I didn’t know why my parent forced me attend to University because at that time I thought there were so many choices to lead my goal but now I see obviously my parent had had a good decision. Let me tell my point of view about whether should enter university or colleague or not.

Firstly, I admit obviously that entering University is not unique road to reach our aim. Possessing a Bachelor degree will broaden our chances to get a high position in society. Globalization gives us a lot of opportunity to reach the peak of success but it also attaches so many competitions between everybody. That promote each people try to get a higher location. Assume that you leave university with a good degree, your chance is bigger than your competitors who only have a normal degree, obviously.

Secondly, university is a place where devote who have ambition to occupy the knowledge. Some of us, after leave the high school, always look for in-depth knowledge about what were taught in High School. Advanced education in University help us spread our mind, our horizons.

For some people, their purposes not only crave knowledge but also they want to learn how to deal with their problems when touching the life. University is a good place to learn themselves and from people around. Of course, university environment is almost different from social environment but it teaches us a lot. Take an example, it show us a method how to choose our partners, based on sympathy each together, having a same living purpose and so on.

The last, but not the least, maybe the 4-year at University is the most beautiful period in our life. That is a fertilizable ground to feed the best feelings. I participated in volunteer campaigns, take some charitable actions such as helping disadvantage children, homeless-elderly people, and during the period so many romantic, pure love-stories grow up. A lot of emotion not only funny emotion but also sad emotion, all of them mix to each other to make remarkable memory.

However, whether attend university or not, we must do by heart to get what you want and make dreams come true.