Money Makes the World Go Around

tyson - bellows falls, Vermont

Money Makes the World Go Around

Before you read this I’d like you to think, think whether or not you are happy with the life that you live. Do you do what you love? Do you love what you do? A lot of people as they get older tend to shy away from what they love and care for. I think this is because they fear what might happen if they don’t succeed at what they love to do. So this is why people will take the “safe route” and do something that is more commonly known to be “secure.” But, just imagine if one day you woke up and some dude in a flashy business suit came to your house and said,” You’ve won!, here’s a credit card that has an endless supply of money.” The fear that once plagued your entire body and soul would flee your mind faster than sweetest dream you’ve just awoken from. You’d have no hesitations to do the things you love to do. You’d have no worries when the morning sun rose and no concern while the moon hangs in the sky. So this is why I believe that in today’s society money can most definitely buy happiness.

If you think back to when you were younger, you’ll remember how much easier life was. It was your parents who made sure you had the things you needed and if you got lucky, what you wanted. But, now you have to make all your own choices. And it’s the money you have that not only allows you to make certain choices, but have no regard for the outcome of those choices.

People can go their whole life playing it safe. But what is life without risks. Risks give us no idea of what’s to come. And this instills fear in most because they feel the need to know what is going to happen. That’s where money comes in. Money allows you to know what is going to happen, how, when and why it’s going to happen.

See I know what not having money can lead to. The pain and struggle it can bring it onto a family. I’ve seen family shed tears of fear because they were scared they might not have enough money to do the simple things in life. I’ve come home to a house that has been emptied of furniture because payments couldn’t be made. So I know how happy a family can get when the check comes.

Money makes the world go round. Everybody comes to grips with that when they get older. If you don’t have money then what you want to do in life is limited. So do what you love, and love what you do.