The importance of rest

Atsushi - Japan
Themes: pleasure

This I believe

The importance of rest

Taking a rest is important because most people are feeling very tired especially on Monday. Also it cause death because of too. So we need to refresh our body and brain in the weekend.

I believe that there are two ways that people can rest. I watched a TV program and it said if people who study or do their job straight and step-by-step, they have their own rest on the weekends. For those people, the best way to take a rest is to sleep or do nothing over the weekends. Because those people’s brains are very active and stressed, they need sleep to refresh their brain a lot. I think that idea of taking a rest is true. My father is a person like that and he never gets refreshed without sleeping on the bed. Sleeping is very important for life and keeps our brain and body healthy.

People who work until very late and finish at the last day like Sunday evening, this is the best way to take a rest for them. This is to play sports or do your hobby a lot, because these people are a little bit lazy and they feel very bored in the weekdays, so they have many stresses in their body and brain. That is why they need to have fun and get sweat is good for release the stress.

I think this is very true, because I feel very tired on weekends. However even if I sleep a lot or do nothing, I cannot refresh my body and brain. I was a little struggling a little with taking a rest on weekends, but since I watched on the TV program about taking a rest, I do not feel tired on Mondays.

Now my way of resting and relaxing is to play sun sports like tennis, baseball, bowling, and kendo on Saturdays and do my homework on Sundays. Since I spend my weekends like this I do not really feel tired on Monday mornings, but if I forget to play sports on Saturday, I will not be refreshed on Mondays.

Stress makes our brain tired and when our brain gets tired, it causes us not to sleep, then that makes our body tired. Of course, we cannot always be tired, because it is dangerous to our health and it makes us sick. I believe that rest leads to a better life.