Live Life To The Fullest

Justin - Springvalley, Arizona
Themes: carpe diem

“This I Believe”

I believe that people should live life to the fullest, and enjoy it cause you only live once. I am now 18 years old and thinking about life, I realized that people should live life as full as it can get. Considering you only live one time I was thinking to my self what have I not done that I want to do ??? What if today was my last day alive?? Would I be completely satisfied with my life? Then I answer some of these questions and realized that I need to do a lot more stuff and have fun and stop being so conservative.

One day my friends and I when to fossil creek. That day we found the big cliffs everyone had been talking about, so we walked down to it and it was amazing. There was three cliff jumps, one fifty feet high, one thirty feet and the other one was twenty five feet so immediately my friend Dillon jumps off the big one. I was standing there thinking wow, this kid is absolutely nuts! That’s just something I would never do. I can handle rollercoaster and freefalls and things of that sort but I don’t know why but this was scary for some reason. I literally sat there for at least 25-30 minutes before I actually went for it and jumped. I know this really isn’t that big of a deal right? Its just a little cliff well I thought when am I actually going to come back here? Inside I really wanted to jump but for some reason I was scared and when I learned how to through that feeling aside I finally jumped.

This little incident made me think to my self, wow I really don’t know when im going to be leaving this earth and I maize well make the most of it and do as much as I can and have as much fun as possible, because I will never know when my last day is. I know I sure don’t want to leave knowing I didn’t do something I should have.

To me its kind of like riding a bike for the first time, everyone is scared but when you pass that feeling and actually do it then you are having fun and living life. Think if you didn’t do it you can live your life but I bet one day you will look back and think wow I really should have learned to ride a bike cause that would have been awesome. My message to you is live your life as full as you can, and have fun while doing it because you’ll never know when your going to leave earth.