The Rain

Tyler - Las vegas, Nevada
Themes: nature

Rain is truly bitter sweet. Dark clouds hang above our heads as if trying to say a message. At the same time it says nothing at all. Just keeps raining. Just raining and raining. Washing and washing the ground. Giving life and possibly taking it at the same time. Wanted and unwanted. When I see rain I feel a relaxing sensation going down my spine. As if I was being embraced. Rain can wash away sins and bring about new found happiness. It can be our darkest moments and our greatest. I’ve never had a great time in the rain.

From my seat I can turn in a circle and see four blue walls and to my left is my window. Blinds open showing me what looks like never ending clouds. Within these clouds are the smallest details of the mountains. I’m not sure how this is relevant. Rain is annoying. Staring out my window I see the rain rushing down my window making all images outside look as if they were melting.

I believe that the rain is bitter sweet. I don’t know why I feel this way towards rain. It is just water that falls from the sky; nothing special. But something about the rain makes me feel comfortable, but depressed. I hate it and I enjoy it. It really makes me wonder. I guess I’ll never know why the rain confuses and enlightens me.

I believe I can’t think of anything when it is the most simple of things.

I believe I’m starting to run out of ideas.

I believe I can’t think straight

I say I can’t a lot.

I believe that using a calculator in math is cheating.

I believe I have changed the subject completely from what it was.

I believe phones are stupid, but needed.