marcos - mineola, Texas

How do you know your self? Is there a such thing about knowing yourself?

If you’re going to ask me, I’ll say no. nobody knows himself. People just live with out really really caring. They don’t pay attention to how they really act. They just like doing stuff or going to places, but they don’t stop to thing about this. They just ship that phrase and on with their lives, people don’t know each other, they just go by how that look. I believe if you ask any body in the whole world he would have to stop and think for a little while to realize who they truly are. I wonder if that’s why the world has so much violence. If that’s the case, why doesn’t any body solve that problem?

I believe that people are too scared to express their emotion. They don’t like talking about how that truly feel. I believe if you talk to some one you trust, you would feel better and the person that you told would get to know you. I believe people should once in a while, stop what they’re doing and visit their friends or family’s. They should go some where to eat and talk about themselves. If everyone in the whole world knew each other and knew them selves, wouldn’t the world be a better place to live?

When I was younger I thought I Knew myself, I feel like I will never figure out who I am, but maybe some one knows who I am, but I have to find him or her to tell me who I am. But maybe one day I will have the time to think over who I really am or become.