I believe in Adoption

Rajini - Waynesboro, Virginia

I believe in Adoption. Think about how many kids out there that needs a family to love them and to have a safe place to live? Adoption gives kids a new and better life that they thought they could never have.

Just imagine that you wanted to have kids but you could. Well adoption is a great thing because there are so many kids out there that just want to be loved and to be taken care of and be treated as one of their own kids.

It’s so sad that there are people out there that have kids but they can’t take care and tend up putting then up for adoption. But at least they would know that there is someone out there that would give the kids a great loving family to be with that could give them, the kind of love the biological parents couldn’t.

There are so many kids out there in the world that need to be adopted especially in other countries like for example China, India and just other countries like that. So if you ever wanted a kid from China and always dreamed about having a certain kind of kid well there are so many kids out there to be taken care of that they have a great opportunity like adopting from other countries.

I believe in adoption because I don’t even know how my life would have turned out. When I was born, I was born in India. I lived with my dad and my sister, who is two years older than me. My mom left us when I was younger so my dad had to take of me and my sister all by himself. So one day, I guess my dad couldn’t take of care of us anymore. He took us to an orphanage and I guess he thought he couldn’t gives us the kind of life he wanted us to have so he knew there would be a family out there that would give us the life that he always wanted us to have.

I and my sister went to the orphanage when I was 4 years old and my sister was 6 years old. We got adopted about a year later into a while family that had one biological white boy and they adopted one white boy and they also adopted 2 girls which was me and my sister. When we first got to America, we didn’t know what to think because we were both so young and didn’t know the difference. When years went on, I realized more how thankful I am to have such a great family that loves me and cares for me. I thank God everyday for finding a wonder family that I have now.

I learned that adoption can change some one’s life so much and make it great like it did for me. Adoption gives you an opportunity and a wonderful option.