Bridget - Watervillie, Iowa
Themes: nature

I believe that water falls relax you when you are in need of it, and so depressed that you don’t know what to do. When most women are depressed, they take a bath and listen to the sound of water of any kind. When men want to relax they often listen the sound of water music.

When you see a waterfall, some people see something that you could get hurt from and it is true that you can get hurt by them, but it depends on where you are. If you’re by the edge of the waterfall you could fall off, but that is kind of hard, if you can’t reach the edge especially. People still think that you can achieve inner peace when you here a waterfall.

I hope that one day when people see a water fall they realize that they are one of the most beautiful places in the environment and they can also be one of the most peaceful places of all.

I also Believe that when people start polluting the water then water falls become ugly and have stuff flowing in them. The beauty is gone out of them and people won’t see that when they weren’t polluted they were very pretty, and great.

I feel like people don’t care what happens to the water or the world as a matter of fact. It is just a matter of time. If things don’t change, things won’t look so pretty any more. Waterfalls might become extinct if things keep going the way things are. I hope that people change.

I hope that we do change the way we live so when a waterfall is seen from a distance they become more important. I believe that waterfalls are the most beautiful things to see and hear in the world.