I Believe There is More Than One Person Out There for Everyone

Jacob Hess - Holton, Kansas

I Believe There is More Than One Person Out There For Everyone

I believe that there is more than one person out there for everyone. Think about this statement. There are over 6.5 billion people on the planet and people think there is just one person that they are meant to be with. It’s a heart warming thought to think about but the probability of that being true is very slim. I once thought that I met the one person for me, but now I am not so sure that I can believe it was her. Also my situation is the same as many other people’s situations if it deals with relationships and such. I dated a few girls in the past that I thought were the one for me (though I’m very young). I figured if I just fixed the tiny mistakes then it could work, but I never got the chance to see if that would work.

People and even I take the meaning of the phrase “There is someone out there for everyone” out of context. The Earth is a very large place and if there was someone out there for everyone, they would have to live pretty close. Also if this was true people often think that the person they are meant to be with is probably of the same race. Which means if that phrase was true, the probability of the person being of the same race is 1 and a million. You would have a better chance of winning a Power Ball lottery than that. My family has won the lottery once so I have a good idea of the chances of winning.

There is more than one person out there for everyone, its just a matter of making it work and finding that special person. It makes you wonder, “How would this person act?” “Would that person be exactly like you? Would they be your total opposite?” The question is very complicated with no definite answer. Maybe there is no answer. Though, people keep faith and never give up which is probably why the world today is still going. Others believe that God put the one person with you together within a close area. A famous quote from Socrates was, “Love is a single soul that inhabits two bodies.” I Believe in God. God put more than one person on this Earth out there for us. This I believe.