I believe in the Trinity

Charles - fort mill, South Carolina
Themes: Christianity

I believe Jesus is God in the flesh and was sent here on earth to be crucified for our sins. He was born without sin of the virgin Mary. Although He was ridiculed by many, those who worshiped Him were found right by God.

Philippians reads, “Who, being in very nature God did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, but made himself nothing taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.” In Jesus’ perfection and high entity, he was born in a stable and was poor in the world’s eyes. But He was perfect and set equal with God, naming Himself the “Son of God” which in Daniel 7:13-14 shows proof that this name is a title of great exaltation.

I believe the Lord is always with us, during times of joy and in times of despair. In Joshua 1:9, God says, “Be strong and courageous, do not be terrified or discouraged; for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” He wants to have a relationship with everyone, and He wants for us to give Him authority over our lives.

I have believed in God all of my life, but I began to search for him at the age of five. It wasn’t until the age of eight when I became a true believer of Jesus Christ and began a relationship with Him. Mission trips and Christian camps have made a great impact on my life, as I have participated with Victory Sports and our church on trips to many parts of South Carolina, several other states, and was privileged to travel to Ukraine.

Since I became a Christian, I’ve aimed to read His Word every day, to have conversations with Him frequently, to go to church, and to be surrounded by other followers of Christ. In doing so, I have hoped to be more like Jesus and to have a closer relationship with Him. Since God tells us He will never forsake us and always love us, I believe we should return the favor and strive to talk with Him, to love Him, to share the Gospel with others, and to entertain a close relationship with Him daily more than we do with our friends and family.