The importance of responsibility

Li - 85719, Arizona

I believe the importance of responsibility. The way to cooperation and participation between people and people tell us the sense of responsibility will become an important sign of the current generation. Only when we have a sense of responsibility, we will take the initiative to assume responsibility for the family and society, we will strive to learn and work to improve ourselves. Tolstoy once said: “If a person shows little enthusiasm, he will never really achieving anything, however, the point for passion is a sense of responsibility.” We know that a person requires a lot of the basic qualities, such as self-esteem, gumption, devotion, filial piety, compassion, kindness and so on, but the most critical quality is a sense of responsibility.

Only a person with a sense of responsibility, he would continue to restrain himself, to make self-improvement, and to be able to use their own intelligence, confidence, discretion to make decisions. He will know how to owe, how to help others. He will commit to his family as well as to his work.

I always thought that I had grown up, I began to ignore the nagging of my parents, and even sometimes I would contradict them and say: “I have grown up, I can do my own things, don’t fash yourselves about me.” Until one day I see the word “responsibility”, I know I have the self-willed once, I thought to leave my parents and study at the university, and I would live an independence and freedom of life, in charge of my own. However, these are not a sign of my growing up, my performance is also naive. The real meaning of growing up is that you know your family, your responsibility for society as a whole.

Previously I would throw off my dirty clothes to my mother, and then put on washed clothes, if I had no money, my parents would give me. This is normal for me at that time, but it was not like before, until one day I saw my mother’s in the laundry and her waist is not so agile, and my heart all of a sudden pain, I ask myself what I do for my family and my parents. I also remember when I leave my parents, and go to unfamiliar places to study, and I like to play video games, no one to urge me to my study. I spend a lot of time on the games every day, waste time and delayed homework ,I have forgotten my responsibilities, parents have paid a lot of effort for me, I can’t make them disappointment, I should have to face my life. When I aware of my responsibility, I know that I need do more things to follow my own sense of responsibility. At home, I will help parents do some household chores, this is responsibility. Away from home, do something for society, is not only a tradition but is also a mission.

My responsibility is that I need understand my parents, I can change the mentality. I should to do housework with them, that time is happy, but the most important thing is not just to help them with housework, when they with me, I can keep with them to explore various issues around the life, I can listen their thinking about the life. I can talk with them and learn to share. My responsibility is cherish the time. People’s life, only have “three days”, yesterday has become history, tomorrow is still in the twilight. The only day we can grasp is today, Live today fully, we can own the ability to create tomorrow’s new life. Therefore, we should value the time highly.

Life not only gave me frustration, it also gave me conscientiousness, and as a result, I have another experience. For those people who like life, their life never stingy. It is up to you weather you have a sense of responsibility, to accept the gift of life. I find a different life. I can do my own things with a calm heart. I learn how to tolerate, how to understand, and how to respect. To treat every day, treat the world, treat life, and treat myself. I grow up with the responsibility, my family and society which they need this sense of responsibility. With the sense of responsibility, I should endeavor to struggle for my life. I also should not worm out of my responsibilities.

Sense of responsibility is an indispensable quality for a person. If people without sense of responsibility, staffers will complete the work careless, and it might cause irreparable damage for the company, athletes can’t repeatedly to win glory for their country, scientists can’t promote the invention of human progress, government officials may have forgotten their role as public servants. People are focusing on the cultivation of a sense of responsibility. They call for a sense of responsibility; our society can’t go ahead without it.

Responsibility has rich connotations. We can distinguish the responsibility from different levels and forms; we can get to know the responsibility from different areas and aspects. Responsibility exists everywhere in the lives. Parents supported their children as far as they could, the children have done well by the aged parents , teachers teach students, students need learn respect their professors, doctors’ duty is to heal the wounded and rescue the dying. Soldiers’ duty is expected to obey their orders without question. People live in the society, they are bound to fulfill certain responsibilities for their families, their work and even their homeland.

The existence of responsibility, it is a test for us, many people pass this test. For the responsibility, some people who escape and hide their responsibility. Some people suffer their responsibility, with time goes, those who escape and hide it, they would disappeared and left nothing over time, some people will leave the world, but they are still alive, the spirits of them are immortal.