You need to control anger, need not anger control u

Fatima - houston, Texas

Anger can be manifested in many forms of communication. Whether it is balling up your fists into block, or cursing like an antiquated sailor. It can contradict itself at times, in moments where you are in boiling in anger, but a little spec of thank you, “I wanted you to say that”, rises at the back of your head. It is a needed aspect to our everyday lives, without anger, the world becomes a safe haven, but it can not keep up the status of happiness for a long time.

The sunlight brushed across my cheeks, and the clouds in the sky began to walk. It was a fair day, I would say. Life was a normal routine, on and on and on with the same people, places, and things. It wasn’t a blissful day though. I was stressing over a project, the usual, in Ms. Tandon’s class, I was in Sutton at the time, and noon crept in on us. Going to the restroom, I began to hold this urine like an egg in a spoon. Feeling relaxed, that type of feeling you get when you bathe after a long period of time, I scurried on to class. I came back noticing my scissors were about to fall off of my table, and I saved it from falling, not knowing I would love to use it on other works, other than this project.

The male person, his name not coming to mind at the moment, began to approach me; he was my classmate, my “darling” little classmate. “Uh-oh, you better go work on your project before trouble happens”, I thought to myself. He came with the surest look on his face, starting to converse around with me, he annoyed me really badly. The minutes went on and I was working on the final touchups of my project. Suddenly, the weasel pops out, blatantly, sadly, annoyingly, and mistakenly slaps me across my face. Why? I don’t know; ask him for me will ya? He made a mistake. Everyone suspected me as a Goody two shoes, due to my little childlike appearance that didn’t fit my age at the time.

My mind was about to explode, I may commit murder today; all in my head I imagined the headlines, “a 9 year old Sutton female, was convicted of murder in the second degree”. It wasn’t pleasing but it sure as heck drove my hand to let go of those purple mighty scissors, and freely glide through the air, landing on his cheeks. Some force made me let go of the scissors, but the hands were not saved. Trickling down, blood appeared to be coming out of his nose, it was surprising. All the while, Ms Tandon watched.

I was definitely headed to the office for questioning. They asked me why I hit him. I simply blurred out the whole story to Mr. Hill, the assistant principal. He then analyzed it while we sat down and said, “I think it was safe defense reasons.” The reason why he made that decision is because I was a female and he doesn’t like it when boys hit girls, and for no reason.

I believe it’s wrong to hit a girl in society if you are a male. If you do so, you face the consequences.