Houston - Houston, Texas

“Through Persistence, I Believe…”

Persistence is the key determinant in eventual success; it is the drive in which we determine and reach our goals. Sure skill is greatly needed in order to be successful in any respective field, but without any drive, determination, or constant focus, there is no reason for achievement. Persistence is a very critical component especially in a collaborative, group effort. On an individual basis, this also details character and highlights intent. The more persistent one is, the more successful they become due to the amount of effort and tolerance dedicated to produce multiple outcomes. No one lies stagnant as the world around them moves; one must move along with it, or else life deteriorates and there is no point to live. In the latter stages of life, one may be called wise due to the experiences that he/she gains through their certain perspective. Change is a physical and mental process that every organism experiences, that can be depicted by age. In the field of research medicine, many aspects hinder and severely impact the search for cures, one including the persistence of our scientists. Without the driving factor in the minds and hearts of the dedicated, ways in which hinder the spread of cancer cells, or even HIV/AIDs progression would not have occurred. Persistence thrives in each and every one of our minds, however in different forms, for different situations. We all have this driving force that enables us to pursue whatever is proven to be our goal. In order to impact life, you must be willing to accept it and do all it takes to overcome that life’s obstacles , no matter the circumstance. We must have the drive, the encouragement, the persistence to thrive in the life full of uncertainty, of change.