Patrick - Glendale, California
Themes: work

I believe in working hard to reach my goals. Many of us set goals in our lives and try to reach them. The harder and smarter you work, the sooner you will achieve your goal. My goal is to study and get A’s so I would have a good job in the future. That’s because the only way you can get a well paying job is through education.

As a student, our job is to go to school and get decent grades. By doing that, we are trying to work hard to achieve our goals. Higher grades means getting into a better college or university and eventually making money. I set my goals long time ago and it was to try my best and get high grades so I can be a doctor in the future.

Adults, on the other hand, have different goals. Some may want to help younger people achieve their goals. An example of these adults would be teachers. Others may want to earn money for a better lifestyle. There are also people who have set goals for themselves, like traveling around the world or having enjoyment in their lives.

The most common goal for people is earning money. Everyone has dreams of being wealthy. They work hard to make money because without money, life could be very hard. For example, you can’t buy what everything you want to. That’s a very important point and if there are no financial incentives in this world, less people would have set getting good grades as a goal because getting money would seem a waste of time.

Everyone has goals and potential. Everyone’s goals are different from one another. For example, students try to get high grades and adults try to make their life easier. I believe that it is very important to work hard and achieve our goals, because if we don’t try hard enough, we might never achieve our goals.