Angelika - Glendale, California

I BELIEVE…

I believe in many things, but my most important belief is my family. Without them I wouldn’t be who I am right now. They have influenced me in numerous positive ways. They have corrected my mistakes, which I now pass on to my brother, and my little cousins. My family brings joy and excitement into my world. Family brings this precious feeling that every kid should experience to pass it on to their children, who will later create their own families. I have learned how to love, act, care for others.

Family love is what you receive from your parents. A parent’s love is the best feeling you can receive because no matter what you do, they will always love you. You may lose a friend by gaining another one, but family will always stay there beside you. Your parents also teach you what to do and what not to do, what to say and what not to say. Some families don’t even take the time to teach their kids all these things, but it’s very important. My family has taught me a lot. I know what to say and what not to say. I know how to keep my manners and behave properly everywhere. This all comes from family. Care is another thing that completes the word family. You should always care for another just the same way you would like others to care for you. You should always be the nice one and you will then see and feel the same care back.

One thing I love to do my extended family is to travel. I love to get together with everyone and go somewhere far where we all can be together to enjoy that weekend. Holidays are the most fun for me, Birthdays, Christmas, New Years, because everyone gathers up together with 10 families and just have a great night. I have experienced so much fun in life, but it is not only the fun, it’s the way they taught me to do everything. Like school, I love school and even if I am doing my homework or studying, I still have fun because I have learned that you cannot become someone educated if you never learn.

I have stated all the facts that I have learned the past 15 years. With all the ups and downs my family stands besides me as always. They care for me and are always there standing beside me when I need help. I believe that they are the most important because without them, as I said before, I wouldn’t be who I am.