This I Believe…

Orzhen - Glendale, California

This I believe…

What goes around comes back again, what goes up must come back down. That’s the principle of Karma. The physical proof of Karma is what goes up must come down due to gravity. Throw a ball in the air and it will be back sooner or later. Launch a rocket and same will happen. Karma is what I believe.

Karma makes life variant. Karma is not always what it seems like. Drama is the prime target. When you do something wrong, you end up with a consequence. Many people do not believe it, but Karma is just a faithful idea. With how much you give is how much you will receive. Karma is what I believe. If I go to someone’s birthday most likely they will attend my next birthday and I will receive a present just like I gave them.

Karma is our best teacher. It helps us learn from our actions and mistakes sooner or later despite if it’s acceptable or defective. You may hear Karma a lot in the media. It’s known by everyone and should be if it’s not. Karma is something to share to the world, and people will enjoy the concept of it. Karma literally means action. When you do a project correctly, then you will receive a decent grade. When you talk behind someone else’s back then most likely they will talk behind your back.

A real life example of Karma is this, I found a phone and called up the number and gave it back, it wasn’t a particularly expensive phone or anything, and two years later, I had just bought the new Samsung phone, very expensive model, and I forgot it on the train and surprisingly the police rung me and told me someone had dropped it off at the police station and that I should come pick it up. See, it happens everywhere in the world. What are the odds of someone actually giving back a really expensive phone? That doesn’t happen much in this world anymore but, because she gave it back the first time then she got her phone back. In my experience Karma has came back to me. In, this case, it was good Karma. The principal in my school told me she needed a big favor. She told me take off 2 hours of your schedule to help out disciplined children. I actually did help her out and ended up not getting an award but she said I will help you out, too. The next time I went to the office for a referral, she told me she owed me and I wouldn’t get a consequence. Karma came back to me in good ways and helped me out just because I helped out before, too.

In conclusion, Karma can hurt and also make the world to you. Emotions are used around in different situations. It can affect you life choices. It’s not always back and Karma is there for you to learn from. Karma is what I believe in.