My Life

Ahmad - Sugar Land, Texas

Waking up to the ringing of my phone alarm, I hear the soft song that is playing off of my phone. I get out of my bed, put on my clothes, go downstairs, take off my rubber bands, and eat breakfast. Once I’m done eating my breakfast, I go back upstairs to brush my teeth, put on two new rubber bands, and go downstairs. Once I’m done, I go outside and wait for the bus.

I have to wait until a little bit before the bus comes to pick me up. I usually get to school about five or ten minutes before the bell rings. If I get there earlier, I go to the library and read. If the library is closed I go to the band hall and wait until the bell rings.

After the first bell rings, I walk out of the band hall and head to my locker. I try and go as fast as I can to Spanish class because I can read there. When I get there, I go to my desk and take out the book I’m currently reading. After Spanish is over, I go back to my locker and get my E.L.A things and go to Mr. Evans classroom.

In E.L.A, we learn about verbs, nouns, vocabulary, and other things that are interesting. After I’m out of the classroom, I go to my locker and get my book, and then I head off to Us History and Ms. Gaspard.

Once I go into the room, I go and sit down. When the bell rings, Ms. Gaspard comes in talks to us about how Shay’s Rebellion got started or some historical moment for the early colonies and the American Revolution. Once the bell rings, I go straight to life management where I learn how to cook and sew.

After that I head to Algebra, where we learn about linear equations, how to solve them, and for Mr.Gupton to give us assignments to work on. When the bell rings, I head off to Lunch. For thirty Minutes we go and talk to our friends and consume our school bought lunches. Following the affairs at lunch, I head off to Physical Education for annoying workouts.

After I get to P.E, I go to the locker room and get dressed. After working out, I go to science and take forty-seven minutes of education in the arts of the scientifically gifted. After that, I head off to advisory.

Later in the Day

I’m at home either doing my homework. Once I have finished all of my homework, I go into the second living room of my house and play on my x-box 360. After a while, I get bored of it and go watch something on T.V. About an hour later, I go upstairs and take a shower. After that I come downstairs and play on the computer for a bit. After that I brush my teeth and go to bed.