The life is like a “wheel of fortune”

Cesar - Tucson, Arizona
Themes: golden rule

This I believe: The life is like a “wheel of fortune” because sometimes we are on the top and some others we are on the bottom, in other words the life turns, everybody has up’s and down’s and it is important to recognize it. So, the life can be easy or difficult, all depends on ourselves and how we face everything.

I believe that each individual has what he wants to have or deserve. If our acts are good the consequences are good, on the contrary if what we do is bad, why should we wait something good for us? Each of us reaps what we saw. For this reason, I believe that exist a law of nature or a universal law that many people consider it as a divine law. I agree with that people. Why is it important to believe in this? Well, I guess that if we believe on this theory, then we will watch one’s step for avoiding getting negative consequences. Another important thing that I would like to add is that if we received very good values from our parents, whatever we do will be good.

Let me give you an example that could be common among us. When someone hurt us not physically but sentimentally, it is easy to think in revenge and many times, we are looking for what we can do for making that the other person feels what we feel now! This way of think is very common, because we are human beings. However, what I think that what is not normal is to insist in doing it over and over again. If something like this happen to you, my recommendation would be: First of all, to calm down, next, to think in positive things and invite some of your friends to go to some funny place, even if you don’t wish it, because in moments like these, it’s easy to suffer of some depression and finally take your time. These small advices can give you the opportunity to see the life in another way. In those cases, you have to remember and apply this principle, “the life is a wheel of fortune” therefore, is not necessary to do nothing else, sooner or later that person will receive the same hit what he or she gave. Make sense?

On the other hand, when I have had the opportunity to do something for somebody I have done it because the law obeys to the same principle! If you help out someone, I’m sure you are going to receive help in some moment you need it, but maybe this help will comes from a different person.

I believe that this law is irrefutable, and also I believe that all of us will be able to reach positive results if we believe in this law. However, it is important to consider that exist a golden rule, we have to be patient and avoid to pressure this universal law, the results maybe doesn’t come out when we want but finally these will come out.