I believe

Vincent - Faribault, Minnesota

I believe.

When I was young, my parents were keeping saying that a person who enjoys the work may be more successful than a person who works hard. It seems little bit weird but this statement is really true. It has been fifteen years since I am born and while I was living, I was able to recognize that this statement is true.

When I was in sixth grade, our family moved our house, and as we moved, I changed my school either. When I first went to the school, some kids were trying to talk to me and be nice to me. On the other hand, some kids stared at me with not kindly. Few days later, we had a competition of soccer game for five people per group. At that time, I knew one kid who hates me a lot and jealous at me. Therefore, he told me that “I am going to bit you in soccer game, you will lose.” He seems really angry. However, I knew that he prefer basketball than soccer also, he is actually not good at soccer. On my side, I was really enjoying soccer, and I was sure that I will win this game.

At the day when we had a competition, I met him at second round. I was pretty surprised that he practiced really hard in a few days. But, I was able to find that my parents were always right. I enjoyed soccer more than him, and I played it more than him. Therefore, I just enjoyed the game and finally I won. That kid was so angry but he accepted his lost. Few month later, I played basketball with him but he was so good at it. He always score, and he could dribble so fast. Therefore, this time he was better than me because he enjoyed basketball than me. From this situation, I realized that enjoying is greater than trying hard. However, I am not saying that trying hard is bad. If we enjoy study, sport or music a lot, we will be better on them.