Everything happens for a reason

Ano - 01420, Massachusetts
Themes: change, purpose

People change so you can learn to let go. Things in your life go wrong so you can learn to value them when things are good and are going right. I don’t think our lives are planned out in black and white but i do believe values you learn throughout life are learned through experiences we encounter. I believe that bad things as well as good things happen so we have lessons learned through our day to day lives. Sometimes I feel like people come into my life or anyone else’s life for one sole purpose and that purpose is to either teach you a lesson or even help figure out who you are or who you want to become in your life. You might not ever find out who these people are but you know that they will affect your life in one way or another. Things in life that people go through might seem painful or horrible are there becuase without these obstacles you never realize your full potential in life. Without these tests of willpower and strength, life would be so straight forward and comfortable that your own life would become dull and pointless. I know everything in life doesn’t happeb for a reason but i think the major events that change us are things that we must treasure and not take for granted becuase these are the events that not only change the person involved in them but others around them also. I beleive that not everything, but some things in life, happen for a reason and people benifit from these happenings.