This I believe

Kris - Fair Oaks Ranch, Texas
Themes: atheism

Well I was going to write something about what I believe in, but then I came to a sad realization; I don’t believe in anything! So I’m going to write about why I believe there is nothing really to believe in. What’s the point in believing in anything? Is there anything that you should die for, or should you live one day after another? The day I find something to believe in is the day I will die. But till that day there is nothing and I must live every day every long hour of every day. Do I believe that I should go kill myself because there is nothing to live for? Well no, just for the idea that one day I will find that one thing that will let me move. The one thing that makes me gets up in the morning and enjoys this world for what it is. I do not hate people who care for anything; I just don’t see it in me. Some people could say I have no heart or soul or whatever you want to call it, but I don’t know what it is. It could be all the times in my childhood where I would wake up and get my head slammed into the wall until I saw these bright lights(by my brother). Is something wrong with me because I don’t believe in anything? I wish I could believe in doing well in school so these people would leave me alone. I mean it’s not like I don’t try. Well sometimes I don’t because it gets overwhelming, but when I do it’s like I can’t follow the lesson and then my mind goes some placeless, but that’s not what I’m writing about.

If I believe in anything it would be finishing what you have started. The only reason why I truly do not believe in it is because it’s hard to do and I can’t do it every time. You know that saying, “the first time your quit anything is the hardest,” I guess finishing anything used to be easy, but when you quit everything so much it starts to turn hard because the easy way out is just right there only one word away.