Life as i know it

Latrese - Jacksonville, Florida

This I believe………..

I believe that everything happens for a reason. I believe that what goes around comes around. I believe that people experience bad things in order to learn from them. I believe that people can also become a better person by learning from these experiences.

Growing up I didn’t really have it all that bad but I never really had the best of luck either. I feel like my life is just a big circle. Something bad is always happening to me. In the last five months I have lost so much, but I still believe that things are going to look up for me. I always try to think positive about things and people tell me that I’m good for thinking that way, but I feel that every person has their own way of dealing with things. I’m not saying that I don’t get upset because I do, but after a while I just say to myself that everything happens for a reason, for example: I just lost my car but that means that a new and better one is going to come my way. Like I said so much has happen to me in the last two years but I look at it all as an experience that I have learned from. I think I have become a very strong person because of the things I have encountered.

I learned a lot from my mother, she is a strong black independent woman that I look up to. All my life I have wanted to be just like her. my mother raised me all on her own at a very young age which wasn’t all that bad because it was just me and her but she did it all on her own and she never let anything bring her down. I think that she became the person she is today because of the person she had to be at a very young age, she had to grow up fast. She struggled for a very long time but everything she worked hard at has all paid off. She has finally got everything she wanted after all she has been through. My mother is the reason I look at life the way I do.

I try to give my friends some words of advice but sometimes I feel that I’m not in the right place to do that. I feel that everyone may not feel the same way I feel but I do my best to explain that to them that they don’t always have to be so angry with life because it is what you make it. I believe that if I could change a persons mind and the way they think or look at things, maybe they could do the same for some one else and it could be a chain reaction that inspires the whole world. I believe that everything happens for a reason. I believe that what goes around comes around. I believe that people experience bad things in order to learn from them. I believe that people can also become a better person by learning from these experiences, and that is what I believe.