Latahsa - Harrisonburg, Virginia

Faith is a confident belief in the truth, value, or trustworthiness, assurance of a person, idea or thing, but what actually is the true definition of the word faith. It’s a belief not based on proof, reliance or, trust, a belief in God or doctrines of a religion, or systems of religious beliefs.

My faith is in God first and foremost. By faith you have to believe, even if you can see it or not. If my car won’t start, and I believe that I have faith, then by faith my car will start. I’m a Christian and I believe in God, but I never seen God, so when I pray to God to heal or do something miraculous in my life I believing that it is done.

My faith is so strong that if I believe that I can do something through Jesus Christ it’s going to be done, in his name because I have faith in Jesus Christ. My faith could be different from yours because you might believe different from me, but when we break it down the definition of faith contains the same meaning to our beliefs.

My faith is in the Lord Jesus Christ faith means being sure of the things we hope for and knowing that something is real, even if we don’t see it or touch it. I believe that by my faith in God. He will help me thru good and bad times. I have faith to be positive that when my kids are sick or acting up, that they are going to get healed and get in line.

If you only believe, all things are possible with God on your side. Now actually, faith is a belief not based on proof. It’s also a reliance or trust as having faith in your doctor or lawyer. If you happen to undergo an operation you have to trust your surgeon, and if you have a court case you must trust your lawyer to win the case. Also thru your faith you have to believe for a positive judgment from the Jude presiding in the case.

Finally, it was by faith that Moses parents hid him for months after he was born. They saw that mosses were a beautiful baby, and they were not afraid to disobey the king’s order. It was by faith that Moses grew up and refused to be called the son of Pharaoh’s daughter. Moses chose to suffer with God’s people instead of enjoying the privilege of the king palace. I was also faith that the people crossed the Red sea as it were dry land. It was by faith that the walls of Jericho fell. They fell after the people had marched around the walls for seven days.

In conclusion, a faith and believe both means the acceptance of something as true or real. Faith is based on knowing that you know, but belief is on thought and reason. Also being faithful is also trustworthy like your best friend, pastor, or your doctor. The faithful are also the followers or supporters of a religion. Also it means the loyal followers or supporters of any cause or group. For example the same sex marriage organization and the NAACP and the United Negro fund, Jesse Jackson to Carter to the needs of the ministries in America. This is a colligation of blacks, Hispanics, Jews and homo sexual.