Equality

Jeff - Coquitlam, Canada
Themes: equality

Everyone who was ever lived should be thankful for being created. The chances of being born are astronomical. Looking at life from the big picture standpoint, the only thing that truly means anything is living. Everything else in it doesn’t really matter because after it comes death. Whether the person is wealthy, beautiful or smart makes no difference because the only thing that they have is the exact same as everyone else. Life. I believe that all humans are equal.

One of my main goals in life is to live it to the best of my ability so I don’t wish that I did something more when I’m in old age. I think that it is just too precious to waste. I sometimes may get stressed out about things and/or care for material possessions etc., but I mostly just like to be relaxed about everything in order to maintain happiness.

This world is so physical and there is constantly something to smell, touch, hear or see. This takes away from people seeing inside themselves and looking at their souls. Each of us have one and only one. How we choose to use it is up to us but that number stays the same throughout everyone in the world.

Equality just seems to stand out from every other concept and show that it is very important. If everyone had the mind set that we are all equal, it would be so much easier to solve global issues especially getting rid of discrimination. The world would be a much more peaceful place as well as more enjoyable for everyone.

Equality is balance, peace, kindness and beauty all bundled up into one word. It is the ideal connection between people as well as a feeling of purpose for them. Equality is the most important concept and should apply to all human lives. This, I believe.