Lessons Learned = Purpose of Life

Diana - Franklin, Tennessee
Themes: purpose

With all my heart and soul I truly believe that people’s purpose on this earth is to learn a variety of life lessons that their soul had yet to learn and master from their previous experiences on earth and beyond. A poignant thing to note is that within the structure of this belief I also firmly believe we CHOOSE what lessons we wish to learn before we arrive here, which means when you see a person with severe handicaps facing extreme challenges to just exist in this world, let alone communicate, and even more challenging for them – to find love and acceptance, instead of turning our heads and looking away in disgust or fear of the unusual we should look upon them as Souls much BRAVER than ourselves. We should celebrate them as Heros instead of turning our heads in discomfort. They knew coming into this world that the vessel they were coming in was going to be broken in some way, that they would live in a world that would shun them, be appalled by them, and yet they say to themselves ” But there is so much to be LEARNED in this world below if I enter it again in such a compromised state”. They are the true explorers of the depth of human consciousness. It is a shame everyone doesn’t think like I do. The world would be a much better place if they could.