Feeling’s Show

Franchesca - frankfort, Kentucky

Young women all over the world suffer from low self esteem, and I am ONE. One in a million. Women are human beings, just like men. But many women let people control them, on how they look, feel and even act.

I can remember years ago when I was in the 6th grade, I had blown up like a balloon. I Gained forty pounds in two months. I felt as if no one would like me because of the way I looked. Because people don’t just judge people by the inside but they also judge you on how you look on the outside, especially BOYS. I started becoming myself in 6th grade, it was the year, the year that I got a boyfriend… well at least I thought I would. The year went on and my emotions for this boy got stronger and stronger, but I never got the nerve to talk to him, Until mid 6th grade year my best friend’s moved from Texas and she told me something, “Don’t let someone judge you from what you look like on the outside but on the inside.” That statement really sunk deep into the core of my brain until finally one day, I got that nerve. The nerve to tell this person, to explain myself without holding back anything. My friend told me, “franchesca, take chances, ask him out.” So as she said, I did. She went to him and said, “I have this friend and she really, likes you, will you go out with her?” and he said “No way, she’s fat.” Throughout my I have learned many lessons, and this one; Never let some one coerce you into do anything you don’t feel comfortable doing. I felt as if I was nothing, a complete piece of trash that was imperfect. I never really thought it would bother me the way it did, it hurt me real bad. So I had come to realize something, I had a problem, and it was my self esteem.

When women hear the word “No” it is a negative impact to their self esteem.

Yes, some women are sensitive, but every human has some kind of feelings. No person looks the same, none are perfect and we all need to realize that. When women suffer from self esteem issues they also suffer from many other types of disorders. Many can encounter eating disorders and plastic surgery, because they are not happy within their own skin’s. They think they are not good enough for someone, who ever that someone may be. But you are.

Ladies, all over the world. Stand up, stand up for your right to be who you are and don’t let anyone tell you, you are not beautiful, because you are. You are unique in your own special way.

There’s really no way to fix self esteem other than finding your inner strength and letting go of your fear, your fear that you are not beautiful. But you are, and let no one tell you otherwise.