Cara - Colorado Springs, Colorado

I remember not to long ago, my friend Renee and I hung out for the first time in a long time. We went to my house that day and in my room I have a bunch of drawings on the walls, some of them made by her. Once she saw them again she instantly started talking about all the fun times we used to have together.

I have many vivid memories with my friends and family from when I was a kid. There can be many more to come; I just have to take advantage of them. That means actually hang out with them so I can have many more memories. Freshman year was one of the best years of my high school experience. I had so much fun all the time, hanging out with friends, having that certain spot next to the bathrooms to meet at every excel. Just remembering that certain feeling I got when I was at school that year makes me feel happy and wanting to experience that once more.

When was the last time you reminisced on good old times? If your not in the best of moods that is a good cure to lift your spirits. Everyone says that laughter is good for you, and I think you laugh the most when you’re with your friends either making memories or reminiscing on them. Most conversations with your buddies end up going into some old memories, whether you notice it or not. Games, activities, words, and outings you do today revolve around how you used to act or what you used to do. That’s why its good to keep living your life, hang with friends, and most importantly have fun.

That day I hung out with Renee I noticed something; I noticed that good friends would be there to remember the past but they will always be there to make more with you. I believe that is the best part about having and sharing memories. You always get to make more!