This Is What I Believe

Christian - Colorado Springs, Colorado

Why do people in our society think it’s a crime to say that earning money by a successful job is basically the way to being successful? I believe getting a good job will help you succeed in life. If you get a good reliable, stable, job you’ll never worry about money. It can also be very useful to support your family. My grandfather always told me how his job was a major factor in supporting his family of seven daughters, two sons, and two grandchildren including me. I believe supporting your family with your successful job is also a good way to know that you’re doing something right. I mean caring for your family is not a crime is it? But in today’s society it seems that to talk about money is a bad thing. I’m not saying brag about it just be the best you can be to support yourself and your family. I personally benefit well from my job; it provides me with food, clothes, money and gas for my car. People in my family benefit from their jobs I have engineers in my family, teachers with their masters degree and also lawyers. And when I go to see them they always have a nice house, clothes, and food.

I was always taught that “You need to put your family before yourself.” that was my grandfather’s favorite line and he always was able to support us even when he was down to his last quarter he always let us eat first before he grabbed a plate. I’m just saying be proud of what you earn through hard work and be proud that you’ve made something out of yourself and you’re able to support your family, but never be ignorant in boasting about how much money you make more than the other guy. This is what I believe in and I am going to keep believing in it until proven wrong.