The Power of Chipotle

Christopher - Colorado Springs, Colorado

I Believe

Chipotle rules the world! Now everyone else believes that Starbucks rules the world; however, Starbucks is just a gleam in its parent’s eyes compared to Chipotle. While every day people go in and out of Starbucks and get their “Vente Vanilla Non-Fat Mocho Latté.” Chipotle is secretly taking over the world. If you walk into Chipotle there are two things you notice first: 1. HUGE lines and 2. Everyone who has a burrito is currently the HAPPEIST person on earth. It’s like Chipotle has figured it out, how to do what Coke used to do and put drugs in their product, without making you actually get high.

The fact is that Chipotle makes people soooo happy that if you were to put an extreme Islamic terrorist and an Israeli Spec. Ops trooper in the same room with two burritos, they would be instant best friends. Hell if you put Bill and Hillary in the same environment their marriage might be real! (Disclaimer, do not try this at home this test was held under a laboratory environment, no one wants to know what’ll happen in real life and stray bullets are just as dangerous as targeted bullets)

I bet that if you were to eat Chipotle every day you would never have a bad anything day. Bad hair day, seeya! Walk under a ladder, who cares? Break a mirror, buy a new one. It’s like one of those Chuck Norris jokes except instead of a bad commercial… you got “Glad.” You will know when Chipotle has completed it is plan of world domination when you look outside in China, and all you see are these blimps kind of floating down the road, like a line in of Mickey D’s.

In the end, you can’t go wrong with Chipotle, spend $8 and get a tortilla (only 300 calories), steak, beans, rice, salsa, cheese, guacamole, sour cream, and for those health freaks out there, lettuce. Even a free drink on the side; I’m 17 and the only times I’ve been full since I turned 12 have been sitting in Chipotle thinking, I believe… I believe… I believe in the power of CHIPOTLE!!!!