Jimmy - san diego, California

“Hey josh; how much time do we have left?”

“I’m not sure, maybe around fifteen minutes or so. They were pretty far behind”

A jagged wooden spear flew right past them; nicking George on the face.

“Shit they caught up already?”

“Run up those hills, we can fend them off from up there.”

Their eyes shifted to every little object around them. Jumping and crawling through dead tree trunks and holes. As sharp branches and jagged rocks scrape their bodies a sense of survival is what keeping them going.

“They’re catching up, I can hear their hollering.”

“Hey! Watch out.”

Josh tackled George to the floor and a large rock accelerated forward ripping leaves off their branches.

“We’re almost there; Keep going!”

They finally made it to the hills and started to climb.

“Aye Ae Ae Ae Yaaaa!”

“Keep moving”

An arrow shot by with precision

“Ahhh! My leg”

“It’s just a scratch, your almost there. Here grab my hand.”

As they make it up the hill, the savage natives pursued with spears and projectiles in their hands. One after another the natives climbed their way towards them.

“Quick help me push this rock”

The enormous rock rolled down taking everything that’s in its way. Bodies dropped but the natives were still persistent.

“Dam they aren’t giving up”

“Keep throwing rocks, at least there would be less of them.”

“They’re getting closer. Screw it lets just get out of here”

The two of them ran and was fueled by adrenaline. After a while they stopped and was gasping for air.

“I’m pretty sure we lost them this time.”

“Lets head back to the tree, it shouldn’t be that far”

They walked back cautiously looking at every bush making sure they aren’t followed. A couple of hours later they made it back to their tree house.

“They are getting closer to us. Its getting harder to find food when I have to watch my ass every second.”

“It only been one week. Calm down eventually the marines will find us. We only crashed like a couple of miles from here, they can track us down.”

“How much ammo do we have left?”

“Five mags for the m4’s and two rounds for the nine millimeter.

“Lets just hope that they don’t attack. Judging from they amount of hunters, we have enough ammo to take out half of them; single shot.”

Another day passed and their food supply depleted. Another trip to the forest is necessary to get food. As they entered the forest they found an aggressive wild hog.

“After it!”

They chased it through rough obstacles and would not give up as if it was out of desperation. Then an arrow shot out of the bushes and made contact with josh’s leg

“Arghhh! I’m hit.”

George grabbed his arm and put his arms around his neck.

“Hang on, its not that far from the house. Shoot any of them that comes close”

Suddenly a native jumped from a bush behind them and charged. Bang!

“Don’t worry about it I got your back”

They finally got back to the tree.

“George you go first when you get up there, you can cover me.”

He climbed up the vine and start loading up the guns.

Josh started to climb and shots were fired. They natives started to shoot their arrows. Each shot is becoming more precise.

“Ahhgg my arm”

“Its not that bad, its just a minor puncture wound.

“They are starting to climb up the vine, cut it”

“There are more climbing from the trunk.

Ammunition is running diminishing and it seems as if there is not end to the natives. Then a fiery arrow shot up and hit the straw roof.

“Shit, we’re cornered”

Suddenly shots were fired that came from another direction.

“Finally they are here.”

“It’s about dam time”