Love and single women everywhere.

Merced - Fremont, California
Themes: love

A few days ago, my best friend Rochelle asked me if I had seen the movie ‘He’s Just Not That Into You’ through text message. I replied yes, I had seen it the night before and so had she. Which makes me think we are secretly connected because she lives in another state and we never spoke about seeing to each other, but that’s just a side note. She then goes on to talk about how the movie made her feel that we’re all destined to be alone and how there’s no one out there for us. She also mentioned the fact that romance always dies and it’s hard to keep the spark burning like it was when the relationship was new. It really makes you wonder where all the men from those classic love stories are hiding and why it always seems like something great in the love department always happens to a friend of a friend of a friend. I think in today’s world romance is the dominating power and true, pure love is thrown straight out the window. Unfortunately, I am secretly one of those woman; you know, the kind that truly believe that your true love is out there somewhere waiting to find you. I don’t think people go out looking for love like they probably should, because it is incredibly hard to find. I also believe that we are not alone, everyone has someone; whether it be a friend, family member or even a pet. There is someone out there who will love you no matter what, even if it isn’t the person you want to love you. I believe that love is one of the hardest emotions to feel, especially compared to sadness and anger. It is so easy to talk about your own sadness and anger, but some people are completely closed off when it comes to love; which is why I think it’s such a difficult emotion to feel and convey. Especially when it comes to men, there are so many women out there looking for love sometimes they find it but the individual on the other end. In summary, what I do believe is that we are not alone and there is someone out there for all of us, in friendly and romantic ways.