Waiting for Sex

joseph - casa grande, Arizona

I believe that people should only have sex when they are married. A lot of people have sex before marriage. I believe that if people were to wait until marriage to have sex a lot of people would not have that many diseases, sex offenders, children that can’t support and much more. Sex is good I can’t lie about that but having it the right way is even better. Sex was made for everyone. It was made especially for husbands and wives. So husbands and wives not only can have kids but to satisfy each other. People abuse the wonderful thing about sex in this day in age. We have people who video tape it, we have child molester, people who sell it, and people who have diseases. Is this what sex is really about?

Did you know that it is fact that on any given day 400,000,000 people around the world — one in seventeen of us — will have sexual intercourse? Broken down further, 4,000 people are having sex at any given time. Can you even guess how many diseases that is? I believe that if we would just wait to have sex when we are married there would probably be no child molesters or porn addicts. We would not have to spend money on sex movies or even worry about our kids watching them.

No a day’s people think condoms and procedures help. People think condoms won’t get you pregnant but condoms break. You know everything that was made scientifically has a chance of failing. Someone has gotten pregnant while on birth control. Someone still got a sexually transmitted disease while using a condom. People want to have safe sex. The only way to have safe sex is to get married and have sex only with the person you love.

You know there are good things that come out of having sex until marriage. You know there wouldn’t be that many divorces. People probably would start getting married just for sex but that’s not why you get married. Sex is a gift to those who are married and to those who stayed married. You know if two virgins got married they would not know what sex is like. Then when they would have sex they wouldn’t criticize each other because they only know what each other feel like. Instead of wanting something better cause the only you had before was better. I think that people have sex because of the feeling. All they want is the same feeling they get every time they have sex and it doesn’t matter who it is. People who can’t wait for marriage to have sex are just addicts who can’t control themselves. They really don’t love the person they are having sex with. They are just using them.

Sex is meant for two people who love each other and want spend the rest of their lives with each other. Sex is a wonderful thing for married people and if you listen to the people that did wait till they got married to have sex. They say it is wonderful.

My mother used to tell me to wait to have sex until your married. Even though my mother messed up and had me before marriage she still taught me to save sex till marriage. I saw a lot of movies of sex. I walked in on someone having sex. I know if would have waited for sex I would have had a better life then I do now. I am going to have a baby and I had sex before marriage. I am still in school I wish I could have said no but I introduced to sex at an early age. Ii also had sex with one other person.

I regret having sex with that other person because I didn’t love her and I am glad I didn’t get a disease. I also am young and wasn’t ready for sex until I was married. You see but now I accept what I did was wrong and accept my responsibilities of the choice I have made. I wish I would have waited because I probably would have had a better and easier life. So listen to the people that tell you wait to have sex until your married. They believe that you should not have sex until your married too!