Theodore - Llos Angeles, California

I believe in hope because hope is relevant to one’s confidence which is why I am the way I am. Having hope when all seems lost is in fact the best thing you can have at such a time because it can push a person to be even better than he or she was to begin with. The world today is filled with corrupt individuals that believe in destruction because they lack belief in hope. They might have given up on hope or were simply taught that hope was an illusion. However, hope is a beautiful thing to have and if more people had it, the world would be a better place.

I believe that good should always triumph over evil because if there was no good in the world it would be complete chaos. Innocent peoples’ lives destroyed, and the destruction of the world would be inevitable. Good has the power to lay rest to the evils in this world, true all people aren’t good but not everyone is evil. If everyone was at peace and there was no terror, there would be no need for wishing because everyone would be at peace. Good will forever and always is the dominant side towards evil because caring is stronger than hate because if you care for one another you can help each other get stronger in life. If fueled by hate though, then you can help no one and no one can help you in life and you will have a hard time functioning in this world.

I believe in God because of the spirit that lives within me. We all live together even if most people don’t act like it; we are all brothers and sisters of this world. I believe in God because we all came from somewhere and I know we were given life for a reason. Others like scientists who try to disprove God or any other religion are in my opinion are foolish because for instance, “The Big Bang Theory.” The big bang theory is supposedly where and how the universe came to be, however the keyword in its title represents an obvious uncertainty. The word “theory” means that it is not proven by any means whatsoever, and that it is the most likely explanation. They cannot prove that God didn’t exist and I believe in God because his love for all things gives us life and he and his mightiness has and always will exist in our hearts and our souls.