How to Solve the World’s Problems

Tyler - San Diego, California

When we look into the stars, we see no edge to our universe, every time we think we have unlocked the atom, it just gets smaller and more mysterious. Life is mysterious. But it does not have to be. I used to consider myself Catholic. But how can I trust a religion, the Bible even, if it is a just a compilation of incomplete texts that were regulated and edited by the Romans, to better appeal to their likings. As studies show, and as it is becoming aware to the American public, the concept of fear can be inflicted by anyone to another person in order to force that person into the inflictor’s submission. It is seen everywhere, but to the extent at which our government has used this concept is out of hand. It is the philosophy of our government that inflicting fear creates order among us. This idea was taken from the ancient Romans. The same Romans that stripped the Bible of its most spiritually awakening books. This is what the Romans were afraid of and this is what our government is afraid of. They do have reason to be afraid, because a spiritually awakened society would bring the end to our current government infrastructure. But if we look at the current state of our country, we would see that it is a mess anyways. America was supposed to bridge the gap between the rich and poor, the American Dream, but that is the exact opposite of what our government is doing; cutting taxes for the rich, the wars that the US has started, the downfall of our economy. Where did we go wrong? It was our beliefs that went wrong. We live in a materialistic society, where we need money just to be content with our lives. When people feel they can’t live up the “Johnson’s”, they feel inadequate in that society. This leads to depression and other mental disorders, crime, poverty, suicide, etc. If one were to observe and live amongst a small group of people in the mountains of Karakoram, one can easily observe that these people, even though living very simple lives, are very happy. Everywhere you go you see America in shambles and nothing seems to be getting any better. Stop asking what your government can do for you but what can you do not only for the betterment of yourself but for your government. (Sound familiar). Now is the time, for economic, social, political, and religious reform. Add all those variables together and you get a Spiritual Awakening, a better understanding of who you are and your place in the universe. So as time runs out, you will be given a choice, to stay where you are at and do nothing or to change your way of seeing the world because if we don’t change we’ll be stuck where we are now, on the verge of WWIII.