m - napoleon, Ohio
Themes: love

I believe that you should love everyone around you because you never know when they will be gone. There are many times that I wish certain people would just go away so I wouldn’t have to deal with them. Well, for many people it is their parents they want to go away. After the experiences I have had, I will never want anyone to just go away.

When I was four, life was great for me, and I had both my parents and life just could not get any better. Then, my mom was rushed to the hospital because she could not breathe. After she was in the hospital, she was put on many different breathing machines because she could not do it on her own. At this time, my mom was pregnant with my little sister, Allison. We were told, almost a day that the doctors did everything for my mom but they needed to rescue the baby. My mom had an emergency c-section. After the c-section, they came and told us they did everything possible, but it just didn’t work. My mother passed away two days after my little sister was born. As if loosing my mother was not enough, we also found out that our little sister had a hole in her heart, and the doctors didn’t know her chances of survival.

Today Allison is thirteen- years- old, and her heart is as healthy as could be. After looking back on those events, it makes me realize that having all sorts of different people around is good for everyone, and I need to deal with the people around me and be glad that they are there when ever I need them.

After experiencing the loss of many loved ones, I believe that they are always there even after they are gone. There have been many incidents that have happened to our family that have caused us to believe that we have had a guardian angel there to watch over all of us, and that guardian angel is my mom. The people in our lives should be cherished while they are still here. Life happens fast, and people that are in my life now should be my top priority. I have learned love everyone around me, because, they could be gone tomorrow and this is what I believe.