Garion - Portsmouth, Ohio
Themes: sports

In America, we have our famous sports like, basketball, football, and America’s pastime sport baseball. Then when it comes to soccer, people think it is a dumb sport and it is a waste of time, but if you think about it this sport is starting to become a big sport in the U.S. In my opinion, I think this sport is awesome and fun. In the years that I have played soccer, it kept on getting better. I know people think you play soccer and you just kick a ball around into a goal, but there’s so much more when it comes to this sport. If this sport was not popular then I think every other country would stop playing it and go on to another sport. It is not like they have a world cup like every so often and it’s between different countries. Since I am a Christian, playing soccer helps me in many ways. When you play soccer in a way, it is kind of relaxing and good for you to think a lot. The reason why I say this, that soccer is not as boring as you think it is. If it were then people wouldn’t play the sport or even watch it.