The theory of evolution and why it does not make sense

Jacob - Longmont, Colorado
Themes: science

THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION

and why it is impossible.

These are some reasons why evolution is impossible. First of Evolution has no hard core proof, You may be think that the fossil record is hard core proof but you are wrong. The fossil record is full of gaps and no fossil shows the evolutionary process or change from one thing to another. Also, the fossil record is flawed because they cannot actually show what an organism looked like from a fossil, It only gives an extremely blurry picture in which most scientists then fit to what they want it to be . In fossils you can only see part of the organisms structure because smaller bones do not form imprints or only partial ones and some bones are destroyed before they are made into an imprint. Fossils also do not show what type of skin or fur or protection an organism has. Scientists can only make guesses. They also cannot age how old an organism’s fossil is or how old rock is. Yes there is Radiometric dating and carbon dating but those methods have many flaws and are rarely accurate. For example in a test they took a hundred rocks from the same area in the same rock level and same type of rock. When all of these rocks were tested every rock was said to be millions of years apart from the others. They did the same thing to elk they killed an elk and then came a year later to the spot where it had been killed. The results said that the animal was over 3000 years. There are many other reasons that the fossils record is not proof of evolution but this is enough to prove it wrong.

Another problem with evolution I found was that you could not observe evolution (I am talking about the evolution from one species to another). I found no proof anywhere on the internet or from any professor that showed we were able to observe it. Yes I studied the fly experiment were they gave fruit flies extra body parts and switched the eyes of the fly with eyes from the mouse (and others like it). The problem with this was that someone or something was changing them they were not evolving naturally. So this would not be observing evolution since it did not occur naturally which is how it would have occurred if it was true. Since you could not observe evolution happening naturally I concluded this was a flaw in evolution. I did consider the part of evolution were the offspring of an organism has two genes of its parents and conclude this. Even though they pass on their genes they only pass on what they have coded in them. Which means if two fish produced an offspring then it will have the same traits as its parents, and that means no legs or lungs? In a way this change in the genetics of an organism is a type of evolution but this would not make it possible for a fish to go on land or a land animal into the water. So this also did not give hard core proof of evolution. There was too much guessing involved.

In my studies I also found no proof of how life was formed or were earth came from. I studied the big bang theory which states that the earth spontaneously combusted from nothing and then over millions of years somehow life came to earth. The first thing I discovered wrong with this is that in science it says matter can only create matter (in a vague term) so that would rule out the big bang theory. But there are scientists who said that there was already matter present and then spontaneously combusted and is still expanding today. Yet there was still something confusing about this, were did that matter come from? I looked all over the internet and emailed professors all over the USA. None of the professors could explain where it came from or how it got there and not one site went into any depth on how it came to be. So if the big bang theory is not true then something else must have created the universe.

I believe this something to be God. It is the only explanation to how life and the earth was formed. There is no other way.