Miracles Do Happen

carina - La Mesa, California
Themes: hope

Miracles are all around us. Small Checks in the mail, rebates, inheritance, meeting that one special person that God made just for you. All of these are miracles. People expect miracles to be huge things like people who are blind to recover their vision, or people who are on their death bed to suddenly be revived. These are miracles as well I’m not saying they are not but my point is, is that people do not take the time to see the many wonderful things surrounding them. I believe just being able to be alive is a miracle because god is protecting us and allowing us to live. I believe miracles are everywhere and happen all the time. When people say they have not had a miracle happen to them it is because they are too blind to open up their eyes and take a look around. Even if they claim that their life is “crappy” they should be thankful for their health because there are people on life support that are rejoicing to be alive. The majority of people who claim that their life is “crappy” usually are teenagers who can not get their way or it is because they have to many rules to follow. They are very blessed and should be thankful that they have food to eat, a roof over their heads, someone to care about and be cared about, and just being able to see the true beauty of the world. All of the trees the sky and the stars. Not everyone has their sight. I have seen blind women get her sight back by the grace of God. I have seen people get healed from back pains and shoulder pains. Big miracles do happen. I believe no matter how big or small a Miracle Is a miracle is a miracle and we should take what we can get and utilize it. We just need to take the time to open up our eyes and see the wonders in front of us instead of worrying what has not happened, what has happened and what is to come. We should not worry at all period. Worrying causes health problems and stress. Instead of worrying about the future and waiting on miracles to happen make your own miracle. Just because someone people can not see there miracles dose not mean that they are not there. Miracles happen all the time and are constantly on going. I believe that miracles are everywhere and we should spread them to everyone one else who has lost all hope in life.