Spencer - Gresham, Oregon

I believe in reason.

The simplicity of reason runs dry in my eyes. To think that reason is a petty thing, to underestimate it, to deny it, this is madness. The belief that there is reason within purpose, that all things contribute to something in some way, this is my belief. I believe in reason. There is reason behind everything, no matter how unusual or spontaneous, everything happens for a reason.

The actions of others intrigues me, and I often find myself bewildered on why people do the things they do. I live to shade purpose and to bring out reason. For example, the reason for life, what is it? An answer to this escapes all, no one can arrive to it, but one can still wonder. Logically, there is reason in shadow of everything, even in shadow of life. Perhaps life is here for its pleasures, its joys, but why hate, why sorrow? Is it possible there are many reasons for everything? I believe so.

I live to find reason. The actions I perform everyday have a very important purpose, everything I do has reason. My actions, sly or perfect, are thought out to carry a purpose for one ultimate goal, or many. If I want something to be done, I do not simply do it or command someone to carry out my task, I sooth my way into an easier alternative, for one can only enjoy the pleasures of the easy way out. This is being clever, but I used my cleverness to get something done. The reason behind it, I needed something done, I used cleverness because it would help me find an easy way out, and I wanted an easy way out because perhaps I am feeling lazy. There are many reasons within this one thing; actions cannot be preformed without reason.

What doesn’t have reason? If you were to say the belief of god was useless, would you actually believe that there was no purpose for it? Religion has bin a driving force emotionally and physically for mankind for thousands of years. An atheist may state that religion is only fantasy and those who partake in its belief are delusional. This is untrue; religion brings hope to those who need a shoulder to cry on. Religion brigs retribution and ease to those who are suffering. The belief of a higher being is a contributor to the history of mankind. Religion thus has a reason. To better or to worsen the sake of the world, one will never know, but one does know, is that there is reason for it.

To deny reason is madness. There is no possible way to describe how reason is pointless. Many believe that there is reason for everything, but those who do not, are psychotic in their own way. Spontaneous actions have reason, this is proved. I do believe that anything and everything with a purpose has a reason, that all actions are preformed for a higher goal, and that nothing can escape reason.