abigail - USA

I believe that no animal should be abused. There are many people out there where they think hurting animals is fine, but it is really not. They need to put themselves into the animals shoes I don’t think would want to be hurt by a big human if they were a tiny animal. The reason I think this is for one little animals are afraid of big humans, and second they are obviously going to be afraid of a big human swinging a bat or something at them. I think they will be afraid, and third of all they don’t deserve to be abused.

The saddest thing ever is to watch animal cops and see the little animals come in and you can physically see were they have been hit. On the show they are hurt almost t the point were if they stayed with their owner they would have been killed. I don’t understand why someone could be so cruel to an animal. People that have a history of being mean to animals or went to jail for any cruelty should not be able to be near animals. They should have to prove to the previous owner that they could take care of the animal.

I don’t think people really think before they act so when they get frustrated they take it out one their animal because they are always by their side. Some cases are just the owner are simply just crazy so they just beat them because they are stupid. Some people just need to go to anger management because they just take things out on their animals. How can someone be so mean to their pets because animals are so loyal? When animals give you there 100% but you are only giving them like one %shows that they are trying to be you best friend but you are just trying to be mean.

I am positive that I couldn’t ever be cruel to my animal because they are just so cute and they are so nice to you.