Flies = dumb

Rob - USA

I believe that flies are absolutely useless. The insect pukes on everything it encounters in its dumb life. Since the dawn of time, they have pestered animals and humans alike. Some people think spiders are bad. I would gladly agree with this statement. Others say that spider’s will help get rid of flies. Why don’t we get rid of flies so spiders die off as well? It is a win win situation and everyone should agree.

If you were trying you survive in the wild, the last thing you would want on your quest to find anything edible or drinkable is a fly, bothering. A couple of summer ago, some friends and I gathered at a nearby park every day. Every day the air was filed with irritating flies. We would bring flies swatter at swat at them with a force that knocked them against the wall, crushing their delicate, yet, and comparatively strong exoskeletons. Things were brought to the park that sustained n endless supply of the most ugly winged creature ever to be conceived.

One day we had it. No longer could we stand the tormenting of the flies. We brought gallons of insecticide to the park and drenched every square inch of the place we played with the musty and strange smelling bug killer. A couple of days later we came back and the flies were now the minority of the population at the park. Days earlier, they rules this territory like tyrannical monsters, punishing the masses with a cruel smile that taunted all who crossed them.

When they were killed, and swatted to the ground, they seemed like they were dying for the fly empire, for their king. For some reason, the flies were human like.

No longer do I let flies control my life because they don’t deserve to live. That is my theory, Flies are completely useless and people should kill as many as they can. Everybody would be so much happier people did not have to live with these unworthy creatures. Spiders would also be mostly gone and everybody would be exited.