Sadness

skye - wilimington, Ohio
Themes: setbacks

I believe in sadness, because I have been through a lot lately. Like my parents getting devoiced also my mom getting a new boy friend. Things hurt but are also sad and can make people mad at you. And when she was hurt the most I was with her, by her side when she almost cried. Stuff happens to people only because god makes it happen not because of you.

I believe in this because sadness can lead to many things like: Suicide, turning Emo (like cutting yourself repeatively), killing others, hurting yourself, causing less sleep, not caring. That things like what you don’t see people do but they do hurt themselves and other people in harmful ways. I was emo once now I am healing from it.

I wish there was this world we could live in or just go to and be happy all the time like a peaceful world to stay and be a part of all the time. I hope there will be peace in this world someday just not now. I guess this world will never be perfect there will always be something wrong never always right. I believe in sadness because people can never be happy it is just acting.

Sadness is what makes people angry and upset like when people die or when someone you are close to you goes to jail and you become depressed after a while or you stay inside and do nothing you lay in your room or in the couch, crying your eyes out saying it’s all my fault and when it’s not. Stuff happens to people only because god makes it happen not because of you.

I don’t feel like I am locked in a cage trying to get out, I am now opened up again willing to share. And I like being able to have someone there to tell what happened and they will listen to me. I am glad to have these people in my life.

I never want to be sad I like being happy and not being mean because when I’m upset or angry I become mean and careless. I wish there was this world we could live in or just go to and be happy all the time like a peaceful world to stay and be a part of.