value the fact you still have a life

Trinity - St. Joseph, Missouri
Themes: death

There are many things in life people wish they could change, but the more you think on it the more you realize that not all things are meant to be changed you have to either forget them, replace them, or accept them for what they are. People are always looking into life as if they never excepted themselves; what I mean by that is people are never happy with who they are. What I wish to get to my readers is people need to value the fact that we are all different and we might make mistakes but that don’t mean we have to end it all!!

I have witnessed people trying to take this easy way out several times. The fact that someone that is in your life and your involved in theirs is so down in the hole and they say nothing can help really puts a toll on you. Knowing that this person doesn’t care about the people that it might affect and doesn’t have the power to try is a little mindboggling, but on the other hand who knows what is going through this persons head? There are times in life people block out the fact that being that way is really them being selfish.

Hearing the words “I am going to die” and “ let me die” slide out of the mouth of a dying young man put my body in shock. What in the world could have happened to this man that was so bad that would make him want to do something like this to himself? When the cops told us that he had shot himself the thought of my friend and I walking up to this man not knowing what he was capable of put spiders down my spine. This man could have still had his gun and would have killed anyone that would get in his way of succeeding his task. As his pulse went to near to nothing I felt as if mine also dropped I did not want this to happen. I had no clue who this man was but I knew somewhere he had a family, friends, etc. that cared before he went in the ambulance the man looked straight at me, his eyes said fear. That man was not ready to die he might have thought he was but he wasn’t.