Men and The Opposite Sex

Burnis - Commerce city, Colorado

Learn the weaknesses and exploit them for the better of your fellow man. Women… One of the most beautiful beasts known to this world; but also very cunning. This beast CAN be tamed and trained. But women are very complicated and very confusing. Treating them like animals would be wrong, though they sometimes deserve it. Men have no choice but to play along with these silly games, but are we that different? Can you honestly say “because I’m a man I’m not confusing?” I’ve learned how easy it is to confuse women and how easy it is to make them think they want something. I will not disclose these women’s names for obvious reasons. Let’s say my girlfriend’s name is Alexandria. I met her in a very awkward way. We did things backwards and got personal before we were officially dating. She seemed like a nice girl, and I decided she deserved a chance. Yet with me there is always more than one woman. A very attractive and charismatic woman I work with, we can call her Julie, her and I have been talking for a while and I never wanted to get that serious about a relationship so I told her I wasn’t ready. I KNOW this confused her because I asked Alexandria out within the next two weeks. But I’m not the type of guy to just let Julie go. I have to be complicated and still give her subtle hints that I’m interested. Then there’s Cassandra… A woman confused with her sexuality but would still like to “experiment” with me. As always there’s the crazy ex; she wants to be SO much more than friends and just recently started to move on. She tried so hard to break me up with other women and when she realized I’ll never date her again, she cried, for a week straight almost. Now she tries to make me jealous and that doesn’t work at all. Now for the twist, Julie knows about Alexandria and loves the fact that I still flirt with her. Outside of these main women, there are three other women that have a crush on me. I don’t like them back, but still I casually flirt with them because they’re attractive. Just recently, actually today, Alexandria heard that I was flirting with someone. How did I deal with this dilemma? What I did was get mad because you can’t be too cool about it, then she suspects something. You can’t get too mad because if it’s not true then why would you be upset? So I didn’t talk to her for a while, and sure enough she sent me texts asking if I was mad and saying that she’s sorry. My plan was a success and I live to tell the tale. Basically, the main point of this entire essay was that men are NOT any easier to deal with than a woman. Men are JUST as confusing as women so we should quit complaining about them.