I Believe In People That Need To Be Believed In

Jade - Austin, Texas

The Russian author Anton Chekov said “Man is what he believes” he means that if you believe in yourself, you’ll get somewhere in life and everything will make more sense towards your situations.

I believe in everyone that needs to be believed in. The pain most people go through because of mistakes and things they’ve done in their past. People look at them differently; it’s horrible. Everyone wants to be respected and needs to be respected equally. They might have made mistakes and might have ruined someone else’s life but its called a mistake for a reason. It’s America the pure definition of doing wrong things when it needs to be right and doing something completely different from what needs to be done. It happens to everyone some point in their life. We don’t give some people the time of day, the ones that could probably change our world. If we let them talk maybe we’d be able to see that.

Believing in someone is different then saying you will. There’s huge a difference between will and doing. When you say you’ll believe in someone it’s just a few words saying that to make the person feel better. Just think about it, if someone told you that they would believe in you, then turn their back and not believe in you. That’d damage someone’s feelings extremely. Like for example if someone is having family difficulties and bad situations that some people wouldn’t even be able to deal with they need someone to believe in them. There’s lots of judging going on in the world now a days that having someone to be by there side would help and if you fail them, where would they really be? Doing on the other hand is completely different. When you say you will believe in someone and actually do it, because there are people there that need the self esteem boost and that smile you can give them will always mean something to you.

There was a group of kids playing a game and I noticed that there was a little boy that didn’t really get how to do anything and I walked over to him and said “I know you can do this just like everyone else actually you can do better because I believe in you.” He responded with the most negative answer but I forced him to go out there and try his best. He came back to me with a smile bigger than ever because he won, he looked up at me and said “for once I feel like I can do anything because of your help, I thank you so much”. So really if you give belief in someone it gives them belief in themselves.

If you believe in someone then commit to it, believe in them all the way because, believing is receiving; so when you want it or need it back, they’ll most likely always be there. I mean some might not because not everyone is the same, but at least you’ll have the feeling that you helped someone, and gave them happiness and courage for their experience.