This I believe

aravia - Austin, Texas

This I believe.”

“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you”. Life has brought upon many trials, mysteries, and heartaches. They cause man to enslave the pain with in. So life took me on this journey, in search of a little girl. Her smile was a bright as the awaking day, her spirit as high as an old church lady, her soul so whole but shattered this I believe. As my journey begin I wondered what to expect, I wasn’t experienced with neglected and wasn’t quit sure how I was going to walk in her shoes. My face was of uncertainty when she appeared to me. “What is your name I asked”. With curiosity she answered agony”. At this moment I then begin to fit her shoes, she had came from a broken home, no mother no dad to nurture, and give her the amazing love that god had intended for all our parents to share. Crack was the local addiction, getting high was more important then life itself. Because crack is smoked, the user experiences a high in less than 10 seconds. This humongous effect is one of the reasons that crack became enormously popular in the mid 1980s. Another reason is that crack is inexpensive both to produce and to buy. The high was obviously what agonies mother chose over the welfare of her pride and joy her child. So agony was always striving to feed her younger sister, climbing on counters for food, to mend her young appetite. While crack was making its way into her yard, while life was being miss used, while the demon preyed, as a thief in the night .”This I believe that there is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you”. In our country the state is obligated to remove a child that is put endanger, whether it’s in there home, or whoever there legal guardian is. The child is to be removed for the good, and also the reason for, every child is the future. Here in our country we want the best for our children, we want everyone to have the same opportunities. Agony was forced to live in foster homes here and there, stability was a necessity. Oct 03, 2008 life took me on this journey, in the eyes of a little girl. Her smile was a bright as the awaking day, her spirit as high as an old church lady, her soul so whole but shattered this I believe. My journey is still currently in progress, but so far I can now look at agonies pain the pain within. At times I have been very ungrateful, this journey has told me that I should be very fortunate to have a wonderful mother, and father that nurtured me, that loved me the way parents should. At times I didn’t understand what it meant to be emotionally damaged, are emotionally destructed. I never quite understood that I should go to agony with caution, and patience. Now I see what’s behind her smile. Now I see, “that there is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you. “