I believe that everyone makes mistakes

Chrissy - 31599, Georgia Georgia
Themes: work

I believe in making mistakes. I believe that I am not perfect, and if I am going to reach one of my goals I might stumble over a mistake in the process. I believe that to learn from my mistakes I must start at the root of the problem in order of perusing a grater goal. I know that mistakes are not a terrible thing to come by once in a while, they help me learn and suspect outcomes of similar situations. I believe that mistakes are borderlines that help me when I am straying off my path, little reminders that tap me on the shoulder when I am up to no good. It is the call from my parent telling me to come home, or the suggestive tone in my mother’s voice when she says “you are not allowed to go”. It is the un resting stomachache that prevents me from going to a party with drugs and alcohol, or the plan that falls through because my friend has other events. These are the things that keep me from making mistakes but when I don’t listen to them I am faced with a mistake. I believe that mistakes are necessary, even if it means a horrifying consequence is waiting at the other side of the door way. I believe that I can learn from other people’s mistakes and not half to necessarily make them myself, but to come to a complete understanding I must make the mistake myself. I believe that when I make a mistake it is for the greater good, it might not seem that way at that moment, but in the end I have profited more than I have lost. After all knowledge is power, and in some situations making a mistake can lead to greater options and possibilities. Alfred Adler says “What do you first do when you learn to swim? You make mistakes, do you not? And what happens? You make other mistakes, and when you have made all the mistakes you possibly can without drowning – and some of them many times over – what do you find? That you can swim? Well – life is just the same as learning to swim! Do not be afraid of making mistakes, for there is no other way of learning how to live!” I believe that the only true way to learn and experience life at its fullest is by mistakes, and if you are not making any mistakes you are not living life correctly. I believe that the equation for knowledge is try, make a mistake, try again. I know that I make mistakes and don’t even notice them but the possibilities that follow that mistake or mishap hits me when I don’t even expect it. I believe the doors that open when one makes a mistake a numerous. I know that mistakes help form my future and others around me, no matter how bad they seem the outcome is not so bad in the end. I believe that everyone makes mistakes.